Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Steph and Jon-UT summer update

Hola sistas!


This headband holds magic. The day it came in the mail I found a new temple dress for $7.00 at a thrift store (the magic was working even when it was in the mailbox) and here I am in this pic holding a form to be a temple worker at the Bountiful temple!

I am still getting approved to work there, and it might not happen....but there is a chance I could be a temple worker when we are back in Minneapolis too. So that is pretty exciting.

Jon is doing good in his internship. He's been busy, but we've been filling our evenings and weekends with all sorts of togetherness activities. We have been visiting my family in Lindon and his here in Kaysville. It's been super hot, so we have been having water fights between the two of us. We go to the occasional baseball game and lots of walks at night. We have been home videoing ourselves more and that has been fun. We are making memories and loving our little family. It's been a good summer so far and it's going by fast.

I spend my time reading, studying, and picture taking. I have named this summer the summer of building talents and testimony and loving people.  I have felt busy and productive busy. It's been nice not working, but I am thinking about getting another job when we get back to MN. Not another nanny job. nope.

well sistas I hope you are all loving your days and are happy. We will have to have a big party when we all return :)

love,
Steph

p.s. I will send the headband to Rachel tomorrow! Robyn is still in DC

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love you! I definitely think we should have a big party when everyone gets back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable with that headband!! Hope the temple works out! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! -to be expected :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute picture! At first I thought you were holding a mission call or something. haha I also think the time is going by quickly, and I'm a little jealous that you get to be so close to family and familiar places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'd be the best temple worker. and you better encourage me to go more often. miss you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sistas you are all so awesome! Muwha.

    ReplyDelete